Looking for some ideas for your kids easter basket that isn't chocolate? Well, I have some ideas for you. All of the items can be found at your local target in the easter section.
I prefer neutral when it comes to most things and that includes my kids baskets, which I purchased from Pottery Barn kids a couple years back. The baskets have held up well and are used for everything easter including hunts and easter bunny surprises.
1. Book: I first like selecting items that will add height to the basket; in this case I chose a book for each of my kids.
2. Flower Growing Kit: Target sells this cute little carton flower growing kit. I like the idea of teaching my kids about plants and giving them something they can own and watch grow.
3. Side Walk Chalk: With the weather getting nicer I decided to replenish our stock of sidewalk chalk; such a fun and easy way for the kids to get creative on a sunny day.
4. Something Sweet: The kids love to snack and these Annie's snickerdoodle bunnies are tasty and fun.
5. Straws: Everything is better with a straw, am I right? My kids love drinking out of straws and these adorable bunny ones are perfect for easter.
6. A New Stuffy: My kids love their stuffys; I couldn't resist this adorable soft bunny.
7. Ceramic Bunny: A little ceramic bunny decor is perfect for decorating a neutral table; the kids may not care... but, why not throw something in for yourself?
8. Eggs: I like to fill 4-5 eggs with some coins; it helps the kids learn about money as they count what they get.